JMS can supply Certified Parts for our systems as well as common systems from other manufacturers. As the manufacturer of your system, we have the specifications, component lists, fabrication records, and system specific drawings and measurements that we can use to determine the correct part to meet your need.
Our objective is to supply you with expert equipment knowledge and competitive pricing to keep your equipment running at its best. Our use of parts lists and an extensive database will streamline the sales process and give you the confidence that the exact part that you need is on its way. Our recommendation today, will save you time and effort tomorrow.
Contact one of our qualified engineers today:
Troy Rives – Aftermarket Parts Specialist
JMS Mega-BEARING (High Performance Bearing System)
Exclusive Poly-Texx® HPVT Liner
Poly-Texx NSF 61 certified HPVT liner is an innovative self-lubricating bearing that contains high strength thermoset resin system with TeflonTM** fibers that make it perfect for high load, low friction applications.
- Latest in composite technology with 15X the life of alternative materials
- NSF 61 Certified
- TeflonTM fibers act as a self-lubricant
- Exceptional compressive strength, 30x more than HDPE, so great for high grit applications
- Hydrodynamic properties attract a water film between the bearing and shaft, carrying heat away from the area
- Not thermo-plastic, so will not soften