Are you a self-motivated hard-worker who likes to work behind the scenes?
We are currently seeking an experienced creative, self-starter as a Marketing Coordinator in the Charlotte, NC area.
Since being established in 1962, Jim Myers & Sons, Inc (JMS) has become one of the nation’s leading designers and manufacturers of water and water treatment equipment and systems. This success is the result of our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels collaboration and ongoing innovation. We use equal parts innovation, quality and reliability to create comprehensive, solution driven product offerings for our customers.
Why join the JMS team?
- Family owned and oriented workplace
- Work and collaborate with a small team who has become one of the best in the industry
- Use industry-leading technology and the best tools available to ensure success
- Working in a stable industry with strong growth potential
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Excellent training
- Great family work environment
- Growth opportunities from coordinator to a manger role
- Paid vacation and holidays
What you’ll be doing:
In this key position, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team’s initiatives and activities which include coordinating logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches and other events. The ideal candidate will be a proactive thinker, extremely detailed with a positive “can-do” attitude and be up-to-date in and have experience using the current trends of marketing media. We want a forward thinking person who seeks to grow this role from a coordinator role into potential manager role over time.
- Collaborate with all Sales and Product Management to develop the JMS Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with all JMS departments to develop customer focused content – marketing campaigns, targeted marketing initiatives, product launches, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing tools (PPT sales presentations, demos, customer visits, product launches, case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Plan and implement media advertising campaigns (direct mail, video, digital, etc.)
- Develop and maintain quality control processes for each outlet by enforcing consistent brand messages
- Use web analytics to determine the impact of content campaigns and routinely report/chart results
- Contribute, execute, and manage the JMS website and social media content and development – including JMS Learning Center (LC) and SEO program
- Manage and coordinate initiatives with 3rd-party marketing firm(s)
- Tradeshow, conference, and event organization (internal and external) and management
- Occasional travel for tradeshows, conferences, customer site visits, continuing education, etc.
- Monitor, maintain and support all relevant KPI’s and marketing goals
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Superior skills in technical writing, website management, content management, organizing, proofreading, and editing
- Experience in producing and editing video content
- Highly resourceful with excellent follow-through
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent organization skills
Nice to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and proposal preparation at a small-to-mid-size Engineering firm, Construction firm, or Manufacturing facility is preferred
- Knowledge of municipal water treatment (flocculation, sedimentation, sludge removal) and material handling (conveyors and bulk storage) systems a plus
- High-level of proficiency in MS Desktop Applications, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat/Reader, and WordPress with an ability to learn video software
- High knowledge of SEM/SEO best practices
Interested in joining the JMS team? Please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Jim Myers and Sons Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer